Around the country, around the block. – That’s Jim’s!
Some things might be changing here in the Mornington Peninsula, but one thing is not: Jim’s. Your Jim’s franchisees are still locally owned, operated, and here to get your computer back up and running fast.
From Portsea and Sorrento to Frankston and the Peninsula, Jim’s proudly serves everywhere in Mornington Peninsula.
We do our part, keeping the Mornington Peninsula’s computers up and running with expert repairs and our famous ‘worry free’ service.
Why you can count on Jim’s:
- Book a job online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- We’ll arrange a time with you, and we’ll be there on time
- Expert Techs, who get it right the first time
- Plain English – everything explained so you understand it
Trust Jim’s To:
- Get slow computers back up to speed
- Improve the security of your network
- Remove any viruses or spyware from your computer
- Recover lost data from your hard drive
- Set up your network so your computers talk to one another
- Tune up your computer
- Install upgrades
At Jim’s, we do everything we can to make your repair experience as smooth as possible with:
- Same Day Service if you call by midday – You call, we come. At Jim’s, we aim to get you back up fast, so we try to get our Expert Techs to you the day you call.
- Flexible Hours – To ensure we can get to you the same day, we spend a lot of time open here at Jim’s, from 8 am to 9 pm, and we only take Sundays off.
- No Call Out Fee – At Jim’s we don’t charge to come out to see you. We can quote on troubleshooting and inspection time required to diagnose the problem which will be reported and an accurate quote for repairs will be provided.
At Jim’s, we’re more than expert repair. Call Jim’s for everything associated with your computer. Home of business, PC or Mac, desktop or laptop.
Trust Jim’s to set up your network. Whether it’s a home network for your family or larger network for your business, let Jim’s be your in-house IT department.
Jim’s IT Services have a range of tricks and solutions up their sleeves and can help to keep everything running smoothly with routine maintenance. From regularly scheduled tune-ups to software and hardware upgrades and installation, you can trust the trained team from Jim’s to get the most out of your computers and networks.
And when you do need a repair, trust Jim’s for same day service in most cases. Our Expert Techs can fix most problems in one visit. What’s more, increasing numbers of problems can be dealt with remotely, without you even needing a visit.
AUSTRALIA’S OWN. – THAT’S JIM’S!
It’s pretty obvious when your computer is already broken, but how do you know when it’s about to break? Even before it falls into a heap and refuses to turn on, or flashes big messages about how your files are now encrypted, you’ll be given multiple hints that something is wrong. Here are the common …
Are you reading this on a laptop? Take a moment to imagine how you’d feel if your laptop were stolen. Maybe you looked away for a moment at the airport or coffee shop, or someone broke into your car or house. It could be disastrous. Laptop theft is a real problem. Security software provider Norton …
Do you ever notice your computer running slower than usual or shutting down unexpectedly? If so, you may be experiencing an overheating CPU, which can be a major headache for any computer user. But what exactly is CPU overheating, and why is it such a common issue? Computer overheating occurs when the Central Processing Unit, …