Around the country, around the block. – That’s Jim’s!
A Jim’s franchisee wasn’t the first settler in Tasmania or Hobart, which is Australia’s second oldest capital city after Sydney, but we have been here for years, giving our city of well-preserved historic architecture, a world-class standard of computer repair. We are as much a part of the community as you and your family are.
Every Jim’s IT Service franchisee is locally based and operated by someone who, like you, thinks Hobart is a great place to live and work. You can always count on Jim’s for expert repair at a good price.
Why you can count on Jim’s:
- Book a job online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- We’ll arrange a time with you, and we’ll be there on time
- Expert Techs, who get it right the first time
- Plain English – everything explained so you understand it
Trust Jim’s To:
- Get slow computers back up to speed
- Improve the security of your network
- Remove any viruses or spyware from your computer
- Recover lost data from your hard drive
- Set up your network so your computers talk to one another
- Tune up your computer
- Install upgrades
At Jim’s, we do everything we can to make your repair experience as smooth as possible with:
- Same Day Service if you call by midday – You call, we come. At Jim’s, we aim to get you back up fast, so we try to get our Expert Techs to you the day you call.
- Flexible Hours – To ensure we can get to you the same day, we spend a lot of time open here at Jim’s, from 8 am to 9 pm, and we only take Sundays off.
- No Call Out Fee – At Jim’s we don’t charge to come out to see you. We can quote on troubleshooting and inspection time required to diagnose the problem which will be reported and an accurate quote for repairs will be provided.
At Jim’s, we’re more than expert repair. Call Jim’s for everything associated with your computer. Home of business, PC or Mac, desktop or laptop.
Trust Jim’s to set up your network. Whether it’s a home network for your family or larger network for your business, let Jim’s be your in-house IT department.
Jim’s IT Services have a range of tricks and solutions up their sleeves and can help to keep everything running smoothly with routine maintenance. From regularly scheduled tune-ups to software and hardware upgrades and installation, you can trust the trained team from Jim’s to get the most out of your computers and networks.
And when you do need a repair, trust Jim’s for same day service in most cases. Our Expert Techs can fix most problems in one visit. What’s more, increasing numbers of problems can be dealt with remotely, without you even needing a visit.
AUSTRALIA’S OWN. – THAT’S JIM’S!