Around the country, around the block. – That’s Jim’s!
Ballarat is famous for the Eureka Rebellion and the gold rush in the mid 1800’s and it’s heritage goes back a long way.
Peter Cook is your local Jim’s IT Services Franchisee. Peter has been working in IT since 1985, he has worked in Federal Government and Private Industry providing support to critical systems used by millions of Australians every day. Since leaving the corporate world Peter has been using his years of expertise in IT and Service delivery providing second to none service and support to Ballarat and regional areas.
Jim’s IT Services Ballarat do our part, keeping Ballarat’s computers up and running with expert repairs and our famous ‘worry free’ service.
Why Ballarat and District Clients can Count on Jim’s:
- Book a job online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- We’ll arrange a time with you, and we’ll be there on time
- Expert Techs, who get it right the first time
- Plain English – everything explained so you understand it
Trust Jim’s To:
- Get slow computers back up to speed
- Improve the security of your network
- Remove any viruses or spyware from your computer
- Recover lost data from your hard drive
- Set up your network so your computers talk to one another
- Tune up your computer
- Install upgrades
At Jim’s, we do everything we can to make your repair experience as smooth as possible with:
- Same Day Service if you call by midday – You call, we come. At Jim’s, we aim to get you back up fast, so we try to get our Expert Techs to you the day you call.
- Flexible Hours – To ensure we can get to you the same day, we spend a lot of time open here at Jim’s, from 8 am to 9 pm, and we only take Sundays off.
- No Call Out Fee – At Jim’s we don’t charge to come out to see you. We can quote on troubleshooting and inspection time required to diagnose the problem which will be reported and an accurate quote for repairs will be provided.
At Jim’s, we’re more than expert repair. Call Jim’s for everything associated with your computer. Home of business, PC or Mac, desktop or laptop.
Trust Jim’s to set up your network. Whether it’s a home network for your family or larger network for your business, let Jim’s be your in-house IT department.
Jim’s IT Services Ballarat have a range of tricks and solutions up their sleeves and can help to keep everything running smoothly with routine maintenance. From regularly scheduled tune-ups to software and hardware upgrades and installation, you can trust the trained team from Jim’s to get the most out of your computers and networks.
And when you do need a repair, trust Jim’s for same day service in most cases. Our Expert Techs can fix most problems in one visit. What’s more, increasing numbers of problems can be dealt with remotely, without you even needing a visit.